JERRY L. RUNION, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
MICHAEL F. URBANSKI, District Judge.
This matter was referred to the Honorable B. Waugh Crigler, United States Magistrate Judge, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1)(B), for proposed findings of fact and a recommended disposition. The magistrate judge filed a report and recommendation on September 17, 2013, recommending that the Commissioner's motion for summary judgment be denied, that the plaintiff's motion for summary judgment be granted, and that this case be remanded to the Commissioner pursuant to sentence four of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for further proceedings. No objections to the report and recommendation have been filed, and the court is of the opinion that the report and recommendation should be adopted in its entirety. It is accordingly ORDERED as follows:
1. The September 17, 2013 report and recommendation (Dkt. # 27) is ADOPTED in its entirety;
2. Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment (Docket # 17) is GRANTED in part;
3. The Commissioner's motion for summary judgment (Docket # 23) is DENIED;
4. This case is REMANDED to the Commissioner pursuant to sentence four of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for further consideration consistent with the report and recommendation; and
5. This matter is STRICKEN from the active docket of the court.
The Clerk is directed to send a certified copy of this Order to ...