United States District Court, E.D. Virginia, Richmond Division
January 31, 2014
TERRI COLLIER, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
ROBERT E. PAYNE, Senior District Judge.
Having reviewed the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION of the Magistrate Judge entered herein on January 8, 2014 (Docket No. 17), the PLAINTIFF'S OBJECTIONS TO MAGISTRATE'S REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION (Docket No. 18), the defendant's RESPONSE TO PLAINTIFF'S OBJECTIONS TO THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION (Docket No. 19), and having considered the record and the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION and finding no error therein, it is hereby ORDERED that:
(1) The PLAINTIFF'S OBJECTIONS TO MAGISTRATE'S REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION (Docket No. 18) are overruled;
(2) The REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION of the Magistrate Judge (Docket No. 17) is adopted on the basis of the reasoning of the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION;
(3) The plaintiff's MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT (Docket No. 8) is denied;
(4) The DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO REMAND (Docket No. 10) is granted; and
(5) The Commissioner's dicision is vacated and the action is remanded to the Social Security Administration.
It is further ORDERED that the issues are adequately addressed by the briefs and oral argument would not materially aid the decisional process.
It is so ORDERED.