United States District Court, E.D. Virginia, Alexandria Division
April 16, 2014
DENISE L. PALMORE, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Commissioner of Social Security Administration, Defendant.
JAMES C. CACHERIS, District Judge.
For the reasons stated in the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, it is hereby ORDERED that:
(1) Plaintiff Denise Palmore's Objections to the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge, [Dkt. 21], are DENIED;
(2) Magistrate Judge Jones's Report and Recommendation filed on March 18, 2014, [Dkt. 20], is ADOPTED and the Commissioner's final decision is AFFIRMED;
(3) Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment, [Dkt. 11], and Motion to Remand, [Dkt. 12], are DENIED;
(4) Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment, [Dkt. 16], is GRANTED;
(5) Plaintiff may appeal this decision by filing a written notice of appeal within thirty (30) days from the entry of this Order; and
(6) the Clerk of the Court shall forward copies of this Order and the accompanying Memorandum Opinion to all counsel of record.