United States District Court, W.D. Virginia, Big Stone Gap Division
February 27, 2015
BILLY JOE WOLFE, Plaintiff,
VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA, Defendant.
JAMES P. JONES, District Judge.
No timely objections having been filed to the Report and Recommendation of the magistrate judge filed February 11, 2015 (ECF No. 49), it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation is fully ACCEPTED;
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Award of Attorneys' Fees and Costs (ECF No. 40) is GRANTED IN PART;
3. Plaintiff is hereby AWARDED attorneys' fees against Defendant in the amount of $79, 041.00 and $3, 171.57 in costs, for a total award of $82, 212.57;
4. Plaintiff's action, having been finally determined by settlement and this award, is DISMISSED with prejudice; and
5. The clerk shall close the case.