United States District Court, E.D. Virginia, Richmond Division
ROBERT E. PAYNE, Senior District Judge.
This matter is before the Court on the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION of the Magistrate Judge entered on February 23, 2015 (Docket No. 14). Having reviewed the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION, OBJECTIONS TO MAGISTRTE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION (Docket No. 15) filed by the plaintiff, and the time for filing a response to the objections having expired and no timely response having been filed by the defendant, and having considered the record and the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION and finding no error therein, it is hereby ORDERED that:
(1) The plaintiff's OBJECTIONS TO MAGISTRATE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION (Docket No. 15) are overruled;
(2) The REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION (Docket No. 14) of the Magistrate Judge is ADOPTED on the basis of the reasoning of the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION;
(3) The plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (Docket No. 11) is denied;
(4) DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT (Docket No. 13) is granted;
(5) The decision of the Commissioner is affirmed; and
(6) The Clerk shall close ...