United States District Court, W.D. Virginia, Lynchburg Division
June 26, 2015
MARY J. POOR, Plaintiff,
COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, Defendant.
NORMAN K. MOON, District Judge.
This matter is before the court on the parties' cross Motions for Summary Judgment (docket nos. 11 and 14), and the Report & Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Robert S. Ballou (docket no. 19, hereinafter "Report"). Pursuant to Standing Order 2011-17 and 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1)(B), I referred this matter to Judge Ballou for proposed findings of fact and a recommended disposition. The parties filed cross motions for summary judgment, and on February 20, 2015, Judge Ballou filed a Report recommending that Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (docket no. 11) be granted in part, and the Commissioner's Motion for Summary Judgment (docket no. 14) be denied. After a review of the record in this case, and no objections having been filed to the Report within fourteen days of its service upon the parties, I adopt the Report in its entirety.
1. The Report of February 20, 2015, is hereby ADOPTED in its entirety;
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (docket no. 11) is hereby GRANTED
3. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (docket no. 14) is hereby DENIED; and
4. This case is hereby REMANDED to the Commissioner for further proceedings consistent with the direction and recommendations given in the Report; and
5. This case is hereby DISMISSED from the Court's active docket.
The Clerk of the Court is hereby directed to send a certified copy of this Order to all counsel of record and to United States Magistrate Judge Robert S. Ballou.
It is so ORDERED.